Samsung is all set to launch the Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 tomorrow in India. The South Korean electronics company has sent out invites for the launch of the Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 in India, which is set to happen on June 20 in Bengaluru. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is the successor to last year’s Galaxy Tab S2, and it sports a brighter display, extra 1GB of RAM and a higher camera resolution than its predecessor. Prior to the global launch of the device at MWC 2017, we had exclusively revealed its specifications and images.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3: India Launch Date
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 sports a 9.7-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels and 1,000 nits brightness for HDR video playback capability. The tablet backed by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor (with Adreno 530 GPU). It has a 4GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot, 13-megapixel rear-facing camera, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, and LTE support. It also comes in a Wi-Fi only variant. Both variants feature dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS (with A-GPS and GLONASS), and a 3.5mm audio jack for connectivity.
Speaking of its accessories, the tablet comes with an S Pen capacitive stylus and a detachable keyboard accessory is also on the offer. The Galaxy Tab S3 also has a front-facing fingerprint sensor, four AKG-tuned loudspeakers for stereo audio, and much more. The device runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. The Galaxy Tab S3 comes packed with a 6,000mAh battery with support for Adaptive Fast Charge technology. We will get to know more details about the India pricing and availability tomorrow during the official launch event.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3: Specifications
- Display: 9.7-inch Super AMOLED display with 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution, 264 ppi pixel density, 16M colours, HDR video playback
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC with Adreno 530 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Rear-facing Camera: 13-megapixel with f/1.9 aperture, autofocus, LED flash, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Front-facing camera: 5-megapixel with f/2.2 aperture
- Connectivity: Nano-SIM, 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimension: 237.3 x 169 x 6mm
- Weight: 429 gram (Wi-Fi), 434 gram (LTE)
- Battery: 6,000mAh with fast charging support
The post Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 launching in India on June 20 appeared first on Android News.