It was just last month that Motorola introduced its mid-range handsets the Moto C and the Moto C Plus globally. A few weeks later, and earlier this month, the company went on to launch the Moto C in India and if we are to believe recent reports, the company is now readying itself for the launch of the Moto C Plus. Motorola is all is set to launch the Moto C Plus in India on June 19 and the company has sent out the invites for the same.
The Moto C Plus sports a 5-inch HD display and is powered by the quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor. The device packs in 1GB/2GB of RAM (depending on the version you buy) and comes with 16GB of onboard storage with the option to expand it further using microSD cards of up to 32GB. This dual SIM handset runs Android 7.1 Nougat out-of-the-box with stock Android user interface. It has got an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with ƒ/2.2 aperture and has the capability of recording 720p videos.
The front-facing shooter of the Moto C Plus is capable of capturing 2-megapixel images and boasts of an aperture of ƒ/2.8. The Moto C Plus is pretty well equipped as far as connectivity goes and offers support for 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and not to mention, a 3.5mm audio jack. The handset was introduced globally in Metallic Cherry, Pearl White, Fine Gold and Starry Black colour options which is priced at $ 133 (Rs. 8570). We shall get to know more about the pricing, availability and colour options when the device gets official in India on Monday.
Moto C Plus specifications:
- Display: 5-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Processor: Quad-core 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory: 1GB/2GB
- Storage: 16GB storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Cameras: 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 144x 72.3x 10 mm
- Weight: 162 grams
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Colours: Metallic Cherry, Pearl White, Fine Gold and Starry Black