ASUS has finally released Android 7.1.1 Nougat for the ZenFone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) which will be released via OTA (over-the-air). Owners, take note of this.
- Added support for Portrait mode.
- Added support for RAW image preview in Gallery.
- Improved picture taking experience.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Remove “Share Link” as it does not work properly on Android N.
- Remove redundant app shortcuts “Audio Wizard”, “Splendid”, “System update” and “Flashlight” from all apps menu.
- Remove “Tap and hold to show menu” from, and add “Tap and hold to activate Multi-window” to Settings > ASUS customized settings > Recent apps key.
- Quick Settings now supports multiple pages, you can swipe left to right to see more quick settings if using more than 12. User can enter or edit screen by tap the edit button on top right corner to determine which settings enabling or disabling.
- Split “Ringtone & Notifications” volume bar into “Ringtone” and “Notification” volume bars on “Volume Panel” and “Sound & Vibration” Settings. So users can adjust “Ringtone” and “Notification” volume respectively.
- Remove Shake Shake from ZenMotion.
- Please note that some live wallpapers (Holo Spiral, Bubbles, Black Hole, Phase Beam) are not compatible with Android N and will be removed after system upgrade.
- For user who upgrade from Android M to Android N and do Factory reset, the home workspace will be updated to the new layout.
1) First, Download the files from above and rename it to UL-Z01H-WW-220.127.116.11-user.zip.
2) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP.
3) Now in recovery mode choose to apply update from sdcard.
4) Now select the update.zip file.
5) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download the Android Nougat OTA Zip file for Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom from above Copy ROM to ADB folder.
6) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP
7) Choose Apply Update from ADB
8) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
9) On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
10) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed you’re ready to flash the ROM
11) Flash the Nougat ROM on Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom by typing below command
12) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone (first boot will be longer than 5 minutes)
13) Done! you Update Zenfone 3 Zoom to Nougat successfully.
The post Download [official update] ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom 7.1.1 Nougat appeared first on Android News.