First software update for recently launched sub-brand of Xiaomi Poco F1 starts rolling out. The update MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1 brings improved camera processing, an addition of AOSP navigation buttons, optimizes system performance and fixes few bugs. MIUI 126.96.36.199 Update for Poco F1 is out and you can install it manually. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1.
MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Poco F1 is a stable version and can only be flashed via Recovery. You can wait for the OTA or download MIUI 220.127.116.11 for Poco F1 from below to update manually. Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1 from below.
The new update is MIUI 22.214.171.124 OEJMIFD and soon will be released and available for all users. You can Download Poco F1 MIUI 126.96.36.199 OEJMIFD ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable ROM for Poco F1 from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Xiaomi Poco F1. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1
How to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on Poco F1 –
To install MIUI 18.104.22.168 update for Poco F1 download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.