Android Oreo Beta 3 update for Galaxy S8 Plus is now available. As we know Samsung already starts the Oreo beta for Galaxy S8/plus which will available for few users only and we already shared the previously released beta update in the form of flashable zip or full firmware and now we share one more update Oreo Beta 3. Download and Install Android Oreo Beta 3 on Galaxy S8 Plus from below.
We also shared the Oreo beta build for Galaxy S8/Plus Snapdragon variant and AT&T Galaxy S8/S8+. The third Android 8.0 Oreo Beta update for Galaxy S8+ is available for SM-G950F variants with a build number G955FXXU1ZQKG respectively. Follow the below guide to Download and Install Android Oreo Beta 3 on Galaxy S8 Plus
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955F). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- This process may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android Oreo Beta 3 Firmware for Galaxy S8+
- Android 8.0 Oreo beta 3 for Galaxy S8 SM-G950F G950FXXU1ZQKG – Coming Soon
- Android 8.0 Oreo beta 3 for Galaxy S8 plus SM-G955F G955FXXU1ZQKG – Download
How to Install Android Oreo Beta 3 on Galaxy S8 Plus
- Make sure you are using unlocked Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F Exynos variant.
- Now download and install TWRP on Galaxy S8 Plus. (If you already have TWRP installed then skip this step).
- Boot your device into TWRP and take a backup of your ROM.
- Plug your phone into your computer, and browse through the backup.
- Go to TWRP/Backups//
- Paste the extracted Oreo .zip file in there.
- Now go back to the main TWRP menu and choose Restore.
- Now Restore the boot and system image from there.
- Now, wait until you see the boot logo.
The post Download and Install Android Oreo Beta 3 on Galaxy S8 Plus appeared first on Android News.