The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro phablet, which launched in India earlier this year with a Rs.36,900 price tag, has received a Rs.5,000 price cut in the country. It is now available online from Samsung’s India online store, Flipkart, and Amazon for Rs.31,900. While still not great VFM at Rs.31,900, the price cut has definitely made the Galaxy C9 Pro more desirable than before. But of course, Samsung remains a very popular brand in India, so we wouldn’t be surprised if the Galaxy C9 Pro sales pick up significantly after this price cut. Its smaller sibling, the Galaxy C7 Pro is also currently available with a Rs.2,000 discount at Rs.25,990.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.0-inch 1080 x 1920 (Full HD) Super AMOLED display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Octa-Core 1.95 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor
- Memory: 6GB of RAM, 64GB ROM, expandable up to 256GB
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Rear Camera: 16-megapixel with phase detection autofocus, f/1.9 aperture lens, dual-LED flash, Full HD video recording
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel with f/1.9 aperture lens, Full HD video capture
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9mm
- Weight: 189 grams
- Battery: 4000mAh non-removable with fast charging support
- Colors: Black and Gold
If you are a fan of Super AMOLED displays, the Galaxy C9 Pro’s 6-inch Super AMOLED display will definitely impress you. However, there are a number of alternatives at this price point, so we do recommend that you consider all the alternatives as well. Samsung’s own Galaxy A9 Pro is a solid alternative to the Galaxy C9 Pro, sporting the same 6-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display and a superior build as well. The Galaxy A9 Pro packs a bigger battery as well, rated at 5000mAh.
The post Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro receives a Rs.5,000 price cut in India, now available for Rs.31,900 appeared first on Android News.