Phoenix Jailbreak – a semi-tethered jailbreak for 32-bit iDevices running iOS 9.3.5. Siguza and tihmastar create this jailbreak method. However, special thanks to qwertyoruiop and mbazaly for the support. Realkjcmember created the interface, and he also contributed post-exploit patches.
If you want to use this method for jailbreaking your 32-bit iDevice, you can do it using Cydia Impactor and your Apple ID. Because it is semi-tethered, you will need to rerun the jailbreak utility after each reboot. Also, if you are not a developer, you have to sideload the jailbreak every seven days. However, here are the instructions for the procedure.
Instructions for Jailbreaking 32-Bit Devices with iOS 9.3.5
- First, download the IPA. (You can find all the download files in the link below)
- Now, download Cydia Impactor.
- Plug your iDevice into your computer.
- Launch Cydia Impactor and drag the IPA onto the top section.
- Type in your Apple ID
- On your iDevice, go to Settings, tap on General, and then Device Management.
- Now, click on Trust the certificate.
- Open the app and tap on Prepare For Jailbreak.
- Wait for a couple of seconds, and your iDevice will respring. Now, launch Cydia from the Home Screen.
- Whenever you reboot your device, launch the app again and tap on Kickstart Jailbreak.
- After 7 days, the app expires. When it happens, you need to install it again with Cydia Impactor.
Here you can find all the files needed to jailbreak your 32-bit iDevice running iOS 9.3.5.
The latest version that is available is v4 – released 7 October 2017. It adds an option to force a complete reinstall with holding down on the Kickstart Jailbreak button. It also has fixes for two crashes when contacting the pheonixpwn server for offsets. The first one is when there is an SSL error. And, the second one, when a status code of 200 is returned.
If you have any questions about the procedure, don’t be shy to ask in the comment section below.
The post Phoenix Jailbreak for 32-Bit iDevices on iOS 9.3.5 appeared first on Android News.