Nubia had pulled the wraps from the N2 in China in March; the company has now launched the Nubia N2 in India. Priced at Rs 15,999 the Nubia N2 is already available in Champagne Gols and Black Gold on Amazon.in. The highlights of the Nubia N2 includes the 5000mAh battery pack and the handheld stabilization achieved by an electronic aperture.
The Nubia N2 comes equipped with a 5.5-inch HD AMOLED display with 2.5D Glass. Under the hood lies an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 paired with 4GB of RAM. On the storage front, the device offers 64GB of onboard memory along with a microSD slot that can further accommodate 128GB. The Nubia N2 runs on Nubia UI 4.0 based on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Camera features on the Nubia N2 include 13-Megapixel front Sony IMX 258 sensor with f/2.2 and a 16-Megapixel secondary/selfie sensor with 80-degree wide angle. The camera app comes with a 3D noise reduction, low light enhancement and offers LTE regional control. The electronic aperture is something that will help users in capturing a shot with long exposure. Furthermore, the camera app also offers special effects like Mucha, Fisheye and others.
Backed by 5000mAh battery Nubia claims that the N2 will last for more than three days. With every charge, one could enjoy 12 hours of web browsing, 60 hours of voice calls, 11 hours of video streaming and 8.4 hours of gaming. Connectivity options on the Nubia N2 include 4G VoLTE Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/a, 2.4/5.0GHz, Bluetooth 4.0, Type-C USB and, GPS/Glonass.
Nubia N2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch AMOLED HD Display, 2.5D Glass
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 at 1.5GHz, 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB
- 13-Megapixel primary camera with Sony IMX 258 sensor, f/2.2
- 16-Megapixel Secondary/Selfie sensor with 80-Degree wide angle
- Nubia UI 4.0 based on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Front Fingerprint Sensor, Electronic Aperture
- 5000mAh Battery
- 4G VoLTE Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/a, 2.4/5.0GHz, Bluetooth 4.0, Type-C USB and, GPS Glonass.