One of the major complaints with the budget-oriented Motorola Moto E4 was its battery life. Lenovo owned Motorola Mobility has answered that complaint with the Moto E4 Plus, which is a more premium version of the Moto E4 with a much larger 5000 mAh battery. The phone was launched today in Delhi and features a 5.5-inch HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The phone is powered by a 1.3GHz Mediatek processor and supplemented by 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The camera subsystem comprises of a 13-megapixel primary camera and 5-megapixel front camera assisted by an LED flash. Let’s take a look at the specifications in detail.
Motorola Moto E4 Plus: Features
The Moto E4 Plus carries 5.5-inch IPS LCD display sporting a resolution of 720×1280. The display gets Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and oleophobic coating to prevent fingerprint smudges. Competing directly with phones such as Xiaomi Redmi 4, Nokia 3, and Lenovo K6 Power, the Moto E4 is the first in the segment to ship with Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) out of the box.
The near stock Android underpinnings will be run with the MediaTek MT6750 quad-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz and complemented by the Mali-T720 GPU. The Moto E4 will incorporate 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which can be further augmented up to 128GB through the microSD card slot. The whole shebang will be juiced by a huge 5000mAh battery, which should allow the phone to achieve handsome levels of endurance.
The camera department is headlined by a 13-megapixel rear snapper, replete with autofocus capability, f/2.0 aperture, and LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera also gets an LED flash and is targeted at the selfie-loving demographic. Other features include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm headphone jack, dual SIM capability, and charging through a microUSB 2.0 port.
Motorola Moto E4 Plus: Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch HD screen with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Processor: MediaTek MT6750, quad-core 1.3GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T720
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB; expandable up to 128GB with microSD card
- Front Camera: 5MP with LED flash | f/2.2 aperture
- Rear Camera: 13MP with autofocus and LED flash | f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh
Motorola Moto E4 Plus: Pricing, Availability and Launch day offers
Priced at ₹9,999, the Motorola Moto E4 Plus will sell starting from Flipkart tonight onwards. The phone will be sold in Iron Grey, Pine Gold and Oxford Blue variants. However, the Oxford Blue will be available in limited units only. Motorola has teamed up with Flipkart for the launch day offers which include:
- Moto Pulse 2 headphones for ₹649 (MRP ₹1,599)
- Free 2-months Hotstar subscription
- 84GB data for 3 months at ₹443 for Idea subscribers
- Jio Subscribers get 30GB additional data
- Exchange offer of up to ₹9,000
- Buy Back Guarantee of Rs 4,000