Finally after months of waiting, Xposed for Nougat ROMs is now available. Today we discuss how to Install Xposed Framework on Nougat. Xposed developer @rovo89 recently stated that the official Xposed for Android Nougat will be available very soon and they are successfully port it on Nougat but still it takes weeks for officially released. But if you want to Install Xposed Framework on Nougat now then don’t worry The PurifyOS Team and Blacksoulxxx has successfully ported the Xposed on Nougat and the build is available as a flashable zip. Check below How to Install Xposed Framework on Nougat.
There are currently two builds are available the first one is PurifyOS Team and the Second one is Blacksoulxxx build. The XDA member ErnyTech from PurifyOS Team have slightly modified the Xposed Nougat source of @abforce and XposedTool of Rovo collector to allow the creation of rapid zips to install Xposed on Nougat. On other hands, XDA Member BlackSoulxxx released a version with Magisk support. Both the version are available for arm/arm64/x86 specially built for Nougat. Download Xposed for Nougat from below.
Xposed framework is already available for Android Lollipop and Marshmallow, and now you can use the Xposed framework on Android Nougat/LineageOS 14 too. Like the lollipop, direct installation is also not possible in Nougat ROMs, and you have to flash Xposed framework on Nougat via custom recovery. Follow the below guide to Install Xposed on Nougat. Samsung Users Plz follow – How to install Xposed on Samsung Devices.
Although the builds are not Official, it working perfectly on a device running Android Nougat. Developers already tested the build on OnePlus, Sony devices and various custom ROM’s. So until Official Xposed for Android Nougat released, Download Xposed for Nougat 7.1 unofficial version. Before installing Xposed framework on Android 7.1 Nougat/LineageOS 14.1 you have to download some files first.
Download Xposed for Nougat
Download PurifyOS Team version of Xposed –
- Available versions:
-Xposed SDK25 ARM64 – Download
-Xposed SDK25 ARM – Download
-Xposed SDK25 X86 – Download
- Xposed Nougat Magisk Version – Download
- Complete Xposed Repository from Team PurifyOS
Download BlackSoulxxx version of Xposed –
This version of Xposed also works for arm/arm64/x86 and Magisk. Download Xposed v87 from below.
- Complete Xposed Repository from BlackSoulxxx
- Xposed for Marshmallow Based ROM’s
- This app needs a Rooted device with TWRP or Magisk installed.
- For safer side take a complete backup from TWRP recovery.
- The user with Samsung stock ROMs may face the bootloop issue.
- The Nougat Xposed version is still in early stage and many modules not working properly.
How to Install Xposed Framework on Nougat –
- First, make sure you have enabled ‘Unknown Sources‘ option. You find it here Settings –>Security –>Unknown sources.
- There are three different versions of Xposed framework available for different types of CPU’s. To check your CPU architecture install the app called ‘Hardware Info‘ from play store, open it and click on the processor. It will show you which type of processor your device have.
- Download the suitable Xposed framework v88 zip and Xposed installer for your device and move it to your sd card.
- Reboot your phone into Recovery mode.
- In TWRP Recovery, click ‘Install‘ and select the zip file you downloaded from above.
- Swipe the slider and select wipe cache/Dalvik and reboot your device. At first boot, it will take some time so be patient.
- Now install Xposed installer and open the app after installation. Go to the framework and you see that ‘Xposed Framework version 88 is active‘. This means you install Xposed framework on Android 7.1 Nougat device successfully. Now move to the download section and start browsing modules you love.
The post Install Xposed Framework on Nougat (Download Xposed for Nougat) appeared first on Android News.