Good news for Moto X Style Users, Latest Official Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto X Style Pure Edition starts rolling out. Previously company rolled out the Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto Z Play and now released the official stable Android 7.0 Nougat for Moto X Style. The Moto X Style Android 7.0 Nougat Update is rolling via OTA and soon you will receive the notification. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Moto X Style to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. Download Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto X Style from below.
The Moto X Pure Android 7.0 Nougat Update is available via OTA (over-the-air), and it is about 905MB in size. Here we provide you the Nougat OTA for Moto X Style Pure edition with that you can update Moto X Pure to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. Download Android 7.0 Nougat OTA for Moto X Style Pure Edition from below.
Download Full Android 7.0 Nougat OTA Zip for Moto X Style
- This method only works on Moto X Style XT-1572, don’t try it on other devices.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Moto X Style (Pure Edition) –
1) First Download Nougat OTA zip for Moto X style from above and save it to your device.
2) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode. To enter into Recovery mode –
- Boot into Bootloader mode by using Power+Volume Down.
- Now you can see “No command“.
- Now hold Power+Volume Up and select the Recovery option.
3) Now in Recovery select option apply update from sdcard.
4) Now select the OTA zip file you downloaded from above.
5) Now, wait until the process finishes.
6) Done! Reboot your system and enjoy.
1) Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download the NPH25.200-15 OTA zip from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Apply update from ADB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Nougat OTA Zip on Moto X Style by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
The post Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Moto X Style (Pure Edition) appeared first on Android News.