Now you can download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Lenovo K6 Power manually. Recently Nougat update for K6 Power rolled out but many users still not received the update that’s why we provide you the Lenovo K6 Power Nougat OTA zip and Full Firmware file so you can update Lenovo K6 Power to Android Nougat manually. Check below How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Lenovo K6 Power manually.
If you want to flash stock Nougat firmware on K6 Power, then you are in the right place. Here we provide you the Lenovo K6 Power Android 7.0 Nougat OTA and Full ROM. The latest Nougat OTA for Lenovo K6 Power is S233, so here we provide you the latest OTA and Full Nougat Firmware for Lenovo K6 Power.
- This Firmware file is only for Lenovo K6 Power. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lenovo K6 Power Nougat OTA and Full Firmware
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Lenovo K6 Power
- Download the Official Nougat OTA for Lenovo K6 Power from above.
- Now save the file to your phone and rename it to ‘Update.zip‘
- Now Power off your device.
- Boot your phone into the recovery mode.
- Now click on ‘Install Upgrade Package‘ and Select ‘Update.zip‘
- Now wait for some time until the installation process complete.
- Your phone will reboot and upgraded to Nougat.
The post Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Lenovo K6 Power [S233] [Official] appeared first on Android News.