Motorola starts rolling out the Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto X Force. Company already rolled out the update for Moto X Style and many other Moto Devices now rolling out the latest Nougat update for Moto X Force. The update is an Official build which rolled out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) but for those who don’t want to wait for the OTA can manually Update Moto X Force to Android Nougat.
The Moto X Force Android 7.0 Nougat update will update your phone from Marshmallow to Android Nougat and bump your software version to 25.11.12. Here we provide you the Nougat zip file for Moto X Force with that you can update Moto X Force to Android Nougat manually. Download Nougat zip For Moto X Force from below.
The new Android Nougat update for Moto X Force packed with all Nougat features to the device. Here we provide you the Nougat zip file for Moto X Force with that you can update Moto X Force to Android Nougat manually. Download Android Nougat OTA for Moto X Force from below.
Download Full Android Nougat OTA for Moto X Force
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download Moto X Force Stock Firmware – Download
- Download Moto X Force Nougat OTA 25.11.12 – Download
- This will tested and work on Moto X Force XT1580. Don’t try it on other variants.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Update Moto X Force to Android Nougat Manually –
1) Download adb and fastboot drivers from above and install it on your PC.
2) Now Download Stock Firmware for Moto X Force from above and extract its files to the ADB installation directory.
3) Now go to adb and fastboot installation directory and open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
4) Now Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode by turn it off and press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down‘.
5) Now issue the below commands one by one. (If you are using mfastboot then type ‘mfastboot‘ instead of ‘fastboot‘)
fastboot getvar max-sparse-size fastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot reboot-bootloader fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.8 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.9 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.10 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.11 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.12 Fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin fastboot flash fsg fsg. Mbn fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase customize fastboot erase clogo? fastboot oem fb_mode_clear fastboot reboot
6) Done! Above steps will flash Stock Android Marshmallow on Moto X Force.
7) Now Download Android Nougat zip file for Moto X Force from above and save it to internal memory.
3) Reboot Moto X Force into Recovery mode.
4) Now select Apply update from SD Card.
5) Choose the zip file you downloaded and wait to complete the installation process.
6) Done! Reboot your phone and enjoy.
The post How to Update Moto X Force to Android Nougat Manually appeared first on Android News.