The Yu Televenture recently launched its new device Yureka Black, which comes with a locked bootloader. But with few simple steps, you can Unlock Bootloader of YU Yureka Black. If you decide to flash a ROM, root your phone, or to install a custom recovery, then you need to unlock the bootloader of YU Yureka Black first. But you should be warned that unlocking YU Yureka Black bootloader may void its warranty. Follow the below guide to Unlock Bootloader of Yureka Black.
If you’re planning to install a custom ROM or want to root your phone, you have to unlock the bootloader of YU Yureka Black first. Once you unlock Yureka Black bootloader, you can root and install a custom recovery on your phone. So here is the step by step guide with the help of that you can quickly unlock bootloader of YU Yureka Black. Read the below note carefully before you unlock the bootloader of YU Yureka Black.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to unlock bootloader of YU Yureka Black –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Install the ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and then restart if you already have the driver installed then skip this step.
3) After installation of the driver, you can see a folder named ADB in your installation directory. Enter the folder, and you find four files including ADB and fastboot.exe.
5) Now connect your device to PC and enter into the fastboot mode. To enter the fastboot mode of YU Yureka Black type the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
6) You are in a Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
fastboot oem unlock-go
8) Above step will unlock the bootloader of Yureka Black. Now your device will reboot into bootloader mode.