Oppo Find Clover is a good looking and best quality smartphone, which comes with 4.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor along with 1 GB RAM and the device, runs on Android V4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system. If you are using this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, you are in the right place as I have given a step by step tutorial to root Oppo Find Clover here.
By following the rooting tutorial given here, you can be able to root Oppo Find Clover smartphone and get the ability to custom-built Android applications, custom-made recoveries (TWRP or CWM recovery), install custom ROM firmware’s, etc.
WARNING: Rooting your Oppo Find Clover smartphone will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it until you unroot your device. So, think about it before proceeding with the rooting procedure.
1) Although the rooting process given here is not a data-loss process, it won’t hurt to have a backup of personal data in your smartphone. So, take a backup before getting started with the rooting tutorial.
2) Make sure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
3) Now, enable “Unknown Sources” in your smartphone by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Only by enabling this option, you can be able to install non-market app “Framaroot” that is required for rooting your device.
Once you have finished all these prerequisites, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Oppo Find Clover:
1) To get started, download Framaroot app to your device. Once downloaded, tap on the .apk file to install the application in your smartphone.
2) Next, open the Framaroot app in your device.
3) Now, select “Install SuperSU” as the action to execute after root. Once done, click on “Boromir” exploit to launch the rooting procedure.
4) Once the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Success! Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device. Click “Ok” and reboot your device to finish the rooting process.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Oppo Find Clover smartphone. For confirmation, look for SuperSU app in your device. If you can find it there, then your device is successfully rooted. Alternatively, you can confirm the same by using the root checker for Android app!
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting procedure, do let me know via comments.