Now you can easily Install TWRP Recovery and Root Yureka Black. The Yureka Black is a recently launched budget device by YU. Here we share how to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Yureka Black. First, you need to install TWRP Recovery on Yureka Black and then flash SuperSu to Root Yureka Black. Recently, TWRP recovery got updated with material designed to TWRP 3.1.0. That means you can install the latest TWRP 3.1.0 on Yureka Black. Follow this guide to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Yureka Black.
If you are a Yureka Black user, then you can Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Yureka Black. Here is the step by step guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on YU Yureka Black. Read the below note carefully before you Install TWRP Recovery and Root YU Yureka Black.
Some benefits of Rooting –
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- After you root Yureka Black and install TWRP on it, you can install Xposed Framework to customize your device
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- First you need to Unlock the bootloader of Yureka Black. (Check How to unlock the Bootloader of Yureka Black)
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Root and Install Custom Recovery on Yureka Black –
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Yureka Black and place it in the folder where ADB installed and rename it to ‘recovery.img’.
- Download SuperSU to root Yureka Black and copy it to your phone sd card.
How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Yureka Black
Install TWRP on Yureka Black –
1) First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
3) Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing
adb reboot bootloader
4) You are in Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
5) Type the below command correctly in command prompt and then press enter. It will install TWRP recovery on Yureka Black
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6) Done. Your device will reboot.
7) Now follow below steps to Root your device.
Root Yureka Black –
- To Root YU Yureka Black, first, download the SuperSu.zip from above.
- Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now in the TWRP, tap “Never show this screen on boot again”, and Swipe allows modification.
- Now Go to “Wipe” section and tap “Format Data”, and type “yes”
- Reboot TWRP into Recovery mode and navigate to Install Zip and select ‘supersu.zip’ and flash it.
- Now wipe cache and Dalvik cache and reboot.
The post How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Yureka Black appeared first on Android News.