Here we share How to Downgrade OnePlus 3/3T from Android Oreo to Nougat. Recently OnePlus released the latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for OnePlus 3/3T. The update is quite stable, but If you update your phone but don’t like the update for any reason, then you can easily revert OnePlus 3/3T to a lower version (Android Nougat). You need to download Stock Nougat firmware to Downgrade OnePlus 3/3T from Android Oreo to Nougat (Downgrade OnePlus 3/3T from OxygenOS 5.0 to OxygenOS 4.5.1) and the process is very simple. Check below guide to Downgrade OnePlus 3/3T from Android 8.0 Oreo to Android Nougat.
Stable Oreo version is available for OnePlus 3/3T but many device owners are still not happy with the update for various reasons. If you are one of the users and would like to Revert OnePlus 3/3T from Android Oreo to the Nougat version, then you are in the right place here we share the method to Downgrade OnePlus 3/3T to Nougat from Android Oreo.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- The following process is not tested by me but reported by many users that it works well
- Rollback build is used to Downgrade OnePlus 3/3T Oreo Open beta but also work on the Stable build.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the unexpected shutdown in-between the process.
Requirement to Downgrade OnePlus 3/3T to Nougat
- Download OnePlus 3 Rollback build – Download
- Download OnePlus 3 Nougat Firmware (OxygenOS 4.5.1) – Download
- Download OnePlus 3T Rollback build – Download
- Download OnePlus 3T Nougat Firmware (OxygenOS 4.5.1) – Download
How to Downgrade OnePlus 3/3T from Android Oreo to Nougat
For Non-Rooted Users
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OnePlus 3/3T Nougat Rollback build and stable OxygenOS firmware from above and copy to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Now first Flash the OnePlus 3/3T Rollback build (After that do a factory reset from recovery and flash the Stable OxygenOS build) by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download OnePlus 3/3T Rollback zip and stable OxygenOS zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Shut down your device and enter recovery mode by long pressing the Power + Volume Down key simultaneously.
3) Select “Install from Local” and choose the Rollback build to install.
4) Now reboot your device into recovery mode and Wipe data cache and Erase everything(Music, pics, etc).
5) Reboot your device again.
6) Your device will boot with special Nougat build. Now if you want stable version then repeat step 2-5 from above and this time choose the Stable Oxygen firmware in step 3.
For Rooted Users
2) Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
3) Now wipe your cache files by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
4) Now, Go to Install and locate the OOS 4.5.1 Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file.
5) Now reboot your device into recovery mode and perform a Factory reset.
7) Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
The post How to Downgrade OnePlus 3/3T from Android Oreo to Nougat appeared first on Android News.