Now you can Update Xperia Z5 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat by installing the latest 32.4.A.0.160 Nougat Firmware. Sony rolled out the latest 7.0 Nougat update for Xperia Z5 and now the Latest Xperia Z5 32.4.A.0.160 Nougat Firmware is also available for download which is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The update brings June security patch alongside all Nougat Features. Download Xperia Z5 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware from below
Here we share the latest Xperia Z5 Android 7.1.1 Nougat FTF Firmware with that you can update Xperia Z5 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat manually. If you want to install 32.4.A.0.160 Nougat update on Xperia Z5 then you are in right place here we provide you the Official Xperia Z5 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware for Single and Dual Sim variants. Download Xperia Z5 Nougat FTF file from below.
The Nougat 7.1.1 Update for Xperia Z5 is available for both single and dual sim variants. You can manually check the Xperia Z5 32.4.A.0.160 Nougat by going to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates. If you won’t find the update there you can download the Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware for Xperia Z5 from below and update it manually. Download Xperia Z5 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Xperia Z5. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Xperia Z5 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware
Xperia Z5 (E6653)
- Nougat FTF file for E6653 Xperia Z5 Customized AU – Download (E6653_1298-7277_32.4.A.0.160-R3E_Customized_AU.ftf)
- Nougat 7.1.1 FTF file for Xperia Z5 E6653 Customized PH – Download (E6653_1298-7250_32.4.A.0.160-R1E_Customized_PH.ftf)
Xperia Z5 (E6603)
- Nougat FTF file for E6603 Xperia Z5 Customized US – Download (E6603_1300-4290_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_US.ftf)
Xperia Z5 (E5533)
- Nougat FTF file for E5533 Xperia Z5 Customized TR – Download (E6633_1307-1380_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_TR.ftf)
- Nougat FTF file for Xperia Z5 Dual Customized MEA – Download (E6633_1297-9122_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_MEA.ftf)
- Nougat 7.1.1 FTF for E5533 Xperia Z5 Customized SA – Download (E6633_1297-9117_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_SA.ftf)
- Android Nougat FTF for Xperia Z5 Dual Customized MAA – Download (E6633_1297-9114_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_MAA.ftf)
Xperia Z5 (E5583)
- Nougat FTF file for E5583 Xperia Z5 India Customized IN – Download (E6683_1298-7547_32.4.A.0.160-R2E_Customized_IN.ftf)
- Nougat FTF file for Xperia Z5 Dual Customized MY – Download (E6683_1298-9654_32.4.A.0.160-R1E_Customized_MY.ftf)
- Download Sony Flash Tool
How to Flash Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Xperia Z5 –
- First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now download FlashTool from above and install Flashtool drivers. Go to Flashtool>Drivers>Flashtool-drivers.exe and install the Flashtool, Fastboot & Xperia drivers.
- Now Download Nougat 7.1.1 ftf File for Xperia Z5 from above and save it on Flashtool>Firmwares folder.
- Now Open the Flashtool.exe
- Now click on click on Flash device->Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file that you placed in the Firmware folder.
- Check Wipe cache, data, APPS_LOG and USERDATA if you want to perform a clean install. If you are just looking forward to the upgrade, then do not check any options.
- Now click on OK, and it will start preparing the firmware file for flashing. This may take a little while to load.
- As soon as the firmware is loaded, connect your phone via data cable. It will prompt you to attach the phone by turn off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed and plug in the data cable.
- As soon as the phone detected in Flashmode, the firmware will start flashing, Do not leave the Volume Down key until the process is complete.
- Once the installation completes, leave the Volume Down key and boot your phone normally. You should now be on the latest Android Nougat firmware.
The post Download Xperia Z5 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware [32.4.A.0.160] appeared first on Android News.