Latest stable Android 8.0 Oreo 9.5.4 for Xiaomi Mi A1 is now available for download. Recently Xiaomi has started the Stable Oreo update for Xiaomi Mi A1 but Xiaomi continuously updated the Oreo with new bug fixes and features. The Oreo OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 for Mi A1 bring February 2018 Android Security Patch. Download Xiaomi Mi A1 9.5.4 Oreo Firmware from below to install it manually.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 9.5.4 build OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 is rolling out via OTA and will be available for all soon. If you want to install OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 on Xiaomi Mi A1, then you are in right place here we provide you the link to Download Mi A1 9.5.4 Oreo Flashable zip and we will also provide Xiaomi Mi A1 OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 Fastboot ROM soon. You can Download Xiaomi Mi A1 OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 Oreo Firmware from below.
To install the v9.5.4 Oreo OTA update on Mi A1 your device, you need OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 firmware file, extract it on PC and flash it running the flasher file. You can also check the update by going to Settings > About Phone > Software updates. You can Download Xiaomi Mi A1 9.5.4 Oreo Firmware from below to install it via the fastboot method.
Changelog Mi A1 Oreo OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 –
- February 2018 android security patch
- Fix for rapid battery drain issue
- Resolves the Photos App crashing upon opening a photo to edit
- Performance improvements
- This method is only for the Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Xiaomi Mi A1 9.5.4 Oreo Firmware –
- Download OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 Oreo TWRP Flashable ROM for Xiaomi Mi A1 (V188.8.131.52.ODHMIFA) – Download
- Xiaomi Mi A1 OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 Fastboot ROM – Coming Soon
How to Install OPR1.170623.026.9.5.4 update on Xiaomi Mi A1–
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download Oreo 9.5.4 Flashable ROM from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset (Optional) by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.