Latest Paranoid Android 7.2.2 for Huawei P9 Lite is now available for download. XDA member OldDroid who previously provide the Lineage OS 14.1 for Huawei P9 Lite now shares his latest work Paranoid Android 7.2.2 For Huawei P9 Lite. Paranoid Android is one of the best custom ROM which brings tons of new features such as improved color engine, accidental touch protection, and eliminating pesky bugs. Follow the below guide to Download Paranoid Android 7.2.2 For Huawei P9 Lite.
The latest Paranoid Android ROM For Huawei P9 Lite is available for all variants. To install Paranoid Android 7.2.2 on Huawei P9 Lite, you need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download Paranoid Android 7.2.2 for Huawei P9 Lite from below.
Thanks to the XDA member OldDroid who provides Paranoid Android 7.2.2 For Huawei P9 Lite. The ROM is a beta build and comes with tons of new features. The Paranoid Android 7.2.2 For Huawei P9 Lite is a daily driver but contains some issues like issues like the video recording and playback. Download Paranoid Android 7.1.2 For Huawei P9 Lite from below.
- This ROM is work on Huawei P9 Lite only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Paranoid Android 7.2.2 Features
- pure & clean Android, based AOSP *
- Substratum Theme Engine *
- PA-exclusive Color Engine *
- PIE Controls system *
- Accidental Touch (prevention) functionality, Pocket Lock *
- Three-Finger Swipe Screenshot *
- Footej camera *
- PA Browser *
- Multi SIM support *
- WiFi/NFC/BT/GPS *
- Kernel updated to 3.10.107 *
- Fast with smoother UI *
- More to come *
Not Working –
- Camera is buggy atm
- Multiple RIL issues, dual sim works fine for some users!
Download Paranoid Android 7.2.2 For Huawei P9 Lite
- Download Paranoid Android 7.2.2 ROM For Huawei P9 Lite – Download, Development Page
- Vendor.zip for Huawei P9 Lite – Download (If Flashing over EMUI 5.0)
- Gapps For Huawei P9 Lite
How to Install Paranoid Android 7.2.2 on Huawei P9 Lite
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the Paranoid Android ROM for Huawei P9 Lite, Vendor.zip and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
4) Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, Vendor, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) If you are flashing LineageOS first time over EMUI 5 then follow the below step to flash vendor.img otherwise skip it and move it to step 9.
7) Extracted the vendor.zip and put it on your external sdcard.
8) Now either use TWRP terminal or adb shell to flash the vendor.img :
dd if=/external_sd/vendor.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/vendor
If you flash it from internal storage, use “sdcard instead of “external_sd”
9) After flashing the Vendor file Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
10) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
The post Download Paranoid Android 7.2.2 For Huawei P9 Lite appeared first on Android News.