Here we share a direct link to Download OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 (Leaked Oreo Beta 2). OnePlus already released the Stable Android 8.0 Oreo update for OnePlus 3/3T and now a leaked Oreo build for OnePlus 5 is now available which is based on OxygenOS 5.0. The new OnePlus 5 Oreo Beta 2 Build brings OnePlus 5T’s Face unlock feature along with new Launcher, new UI design Gallery, Adaptive Mode and general bug fixes. Download OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 from below.
The Android Oreo-based OxygenOS 5.0 update for OnePlus 5 is not available via OTA for now. To update OnePlus 5 to OxygenOS 5.0 build you should wait for an official build or you can download OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 from below and update it manually.
- This method is only for the OnePlus 5.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
OnePlus 5 Oreo Beta 2 Changelogs –
- Video recording Now works.
- Face unlock feature added
- New UI design Gallery
- New Launcher
- PIP Mode works
- Adaptive Mode
- Faster boot time
Download OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 (Oreo Beta 2)
How to Install OxygenOS 5.0 on OnePlus 5
Method 1 –
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download Android Oreo OTA zip for OnePlus 5 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from USB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oreo beta on OnePlus 5 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
Method 2 –
1) Download Oreo beta build of Oneplus 5 from above and save it on your device(root directory).
2) Now go to Settings ->System updates ->Tap on setting icon – >Choose Local upgrade.
3) Select the upgrade package and click on Install.
4) Now wait until the process completes.
5) Done! Your device will reboot once the process complete.
So if you want to update OnePlus 5 to Oreo then Download OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 and flash it on your device. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
The post Download OxygenOS 5.0 for OnePlus 5 [Leaked Oreo Beta 2] appeared first on Android News.