Latest OxygenOS 4.5.7 update for OnePlus 5 starts rolling out. The company previously released the OxygenOS 4.5.5 update and now starts rolling out the new OxygenOS 4.5.7 update for OnePlus 5. The OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 brings new OnePlus Slate font, EIS for 4K recording and more. The OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 rolling out via OTA and soon will be available for all. Download OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 from below.
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5. The update is incremental and rolls out in phase wise manner. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 5 to OxygenOS 4.5.7 manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 from below. Check out LineageOS 14.1 for OnePlus 5
The new Oxygen OS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 brings a couple of new features, multiple optimizations, and bug fixes. We provide you the OxygenOS 4.5.7 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 4.5.7
OxygenOS 4.5.7 Features and Changelogs –
- New additions:
- Introducing the all new OnePlus Slate font
- Added EIS for 4k video recording
- Updated Android security patch level to 1st July 2017
- Updated to latest GMS package
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements
- Standby battery enhancements
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed occasional sound leaks in the speakers when using earphones
- Fixed camera shutter sound bug in silent mode for Indian region
- Fixed missing sound channels when recording videos
- This method is only for the OnePlus 5.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5
- OxygenOS 4.5.6 to OxygenOS 4.5.7 OTA for OnePlus 5 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.7 Full ROM for OnePlus 5 – Download, Mirror
- OxygenOS 4.5.6 Full ROM – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 4.5.7 Update on OnePlus 5
For Non-Rooted Users
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download the OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 4.5.7 on OnePlus 5 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download OxygenOS 4.5.7 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
3) Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Now your device will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
For Rooted Users
1) First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP on your Device. Skip this step if already installed TWRP.
2) Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
3) Now wipe your cache files by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
4) Now, Go to Install and locate the OOS 4.5.7 Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
5) Now Flash the Magisk Or SuperSU again to maintain the root (Optional).
6) Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
7) Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
The post Download OxygenOS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5 (Full Rom + OTA) appeared first on Android News.