OnePlus starts rolling out OxygenOS 4.1.7 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. After so many open beta’s company released the new stable OxygenOS 4.1.7 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. The update brings August security patch, bug fixes and system optimizations. Download OxygenOS 4.1.7 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below.
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 4.1.7 for OnePlus 3T. The update is incremental and rolls out in phase wise manner. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 3/3T to OxygenOS 4.1.7 manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 4.1.7 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below.
The new OxygenOS 4.1.7 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 brings in many bug fixes and system optimizations (Check the complete changelogs from below). We provide you the OxygenOS 4.1.7 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 4.1.7 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 4.1.7
OxygenOS 4.1.7 Features and Changelogs –
- Enhanced system fluidity
- Battery optimizations
- Android security patch updated to August
- Bug fixes:
- Sound channel error while recording videos
- Call is routed to speaker accidently by some 3rd party apps
- Rendering issue in Indian Kannada language
- App locker issue caused by some 3rd party apps
- As requested by Google, Hangouts will be removed if you have never updated it on Play Store. To keep Hangouts, please update it prior to the upgrade
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.1.7 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- OxygenOS 4.1.7 update for OnePlus 3 OTA link – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 4.1.6 to OxygenOS 4.1.7)
- OxygenOS 4.1.7 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Mirror, Mega
- OxygenOS 4.1.7 OTA for OnePlus 3T – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 4.1.6 to OxygenOS 4.1.7)
- OxygenOS 4.1.7 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 4.1.7 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows orADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download the OxygenOS 4.1.7 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 4.1.7 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download OxygenOS 4.1.7 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus 3 into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
5) Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
6) Browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6) Select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 4.1.7 OTA update file on your OnePlus 3/3T.
7) Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
The post Download OxygenOS 4.1.7 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T appeared first on Android News.