OnePlus starts rolling out OxygenOS 3.6.0 update for OnePlus 2. OnePlus recently released the OxygenOS 3.5.9 update and now rolling out one more update OxygenOS 3.6.0 which is still based on Marshmallow. The OxygenOS 3.6.0 for OnePlus 2 is an Incremental update which brings June security patch and bug fixes VoLTE issue. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 2 to OxygenOS 3.6.0 manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 3.6.0 for OnePlus 2 from below.
We provide you the OxygenOS 3.6.0 ROM which you can flash on your device. OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.6.0 update fixes VoLTE issue and brings some improvements. If you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 3.6.0 for OnePlus 2 from below.
OxygenOS 3.6.0 Features and Changelogs –
- Updated Android security patch level to 1st June 2017
- Updated timezone to GMT+3 in Turkey
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed VoLTE related issues in India
- Fixed device not being able to automatically register on 4G networks
- This method is only for the OnePlus 2.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 3.6.0 for OnePlus 2
- Download OxygenOS 3.6.0 Full ROM for OnePlus 2 – Download, Mirror
- Download OxygenOS 3.5.9 Full ROM for OnePlus 2 – Download
- OxygenOS 3.5.9 to OxygenOS 3.6.0 OTA for OnePlus 2 – Download
- OxygenOS 3.5.8 to OxygenOS 3.6.0 OTA for OnePlus 2 – Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 3.6.0 ROM on OnePlus 2
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download the OxygenOS 3.6.0 for OnePlus 2 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload/USB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the OxygenOS 3.6.0 on OnePlus 2 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download the OxygenOS 3.6.0 OTA Zip file from above and save it in your Internal Storage.
2) Turn off your device and Boot into the Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
3) Now Wipe data and cache if you want a clean installation otherwise skip this step.
4) Now in Recovery select your preferred language and select Install from Local.
5) Now select the Zip and Click on Install to start the process.
6) Now wait until the installation complete and then Reboot your device.
The post Download OxygenOS 3.6.0 for OnePlus 2 [Full ROM + OTA] appeared first on Android News.