Now you can Update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 9 by downloading MIUI 9 ROM for Redmi Note 3 which is ported from Mi Max device. The new MIUI 9 features include Image Search, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher, and Performance Enhancements. Official MIUI 9 Update for Redmi Note 3 will be available soon but for now, you can Download and Install Ported custom MIUI 9 ROM for Redmi Note 3.
Xiaomi officially launched the MIUI 9 recently and the company already released the Global beta ROM for Redmi Note 4X and Mi 6. If you want to Update Remi Note 3 to MIUI 9 then Download MIUI 9 Beta ROM for Redmi Note 3 from below. Check out Complete List of MIUI Features, Compatible devices, and Release Date.
To install MIUI 9 on Redmi note 3, you need a Rooted device with TWRP installed. Simply download the ROM from below and flash it like any other custom ROM. The ROM is stable enough and can be used as a daily driver. Download Nougat Based MIUI 9 update for Redmi Note 3 from below.
- This ROM is work on Redmi Note 3 Pro only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Camera ( Some Mode and Video Record )
Download Nougat Based MIUI 9 Update for Redmi Note 3
How to Install MIUI 9 ROM on Redmi Note 3 –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the MIUI9 ROM for Redmi Note 3 from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
4) Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
The post Download Nougat Based MIUI 9 Update for Redmi Note 3 [Port] appeared first on Android News.