Latest May security patch Update for Moto G5 Plus starts rolling out in the USA. The update is rolling out via OTA which comes with build number NPNS25.137-35-5. The NPNS25.137-35-5 update for Moto G5 Plus brings May Security Patch. Recently Moto G4 Play gets Android 7.1.1 update and Moto G4 Plus gets the new security patch and now you can Download Moto G5 Plus NPNS25.137-35-5 OTA Update and install it manually.
The latest OTA for Moto G5 Plus is NPNS25.137-35-5 and will be available to all soon. You can head over to Settings -> About phone -> System updates and check for the update or Download Moto G5 Plus NPNS25.137-35-5 OTA Update and update your phone manually with the latest security patch.
Moto G5 Plus features a 5.2-inch FHD IPS display with 1080p resolution and a pixel density of 424PPI. Moto G5 Plus is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with Adreno 506 GPU and 2/3GB RAM. The phone packs with a 16/32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. Download NPN 25.11-37 OTA for Moto G5 Plus from below.
- This method is only for the Moto G5 Plus.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Moto G5 Plus NPNS25.137-35-5 OTA Update
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download and install Drivers for Moto G5 Plus if above doesn’t work.
- NPNS25.137-35-5 OTA for Moto G5 Plus – Download
How to Install NPNS25.137-35-5 Update on Moto G5 Plus –
Method 1 –
1) Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download the NPNS25.137-35-5 OTA zip from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Apply update from ADB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Nougat OTA Zip on Moto G5 Play by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
Method 2 –
1) First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download Android Nougat OTA zip file for Moto G5 Plus from above and save it to internal memory.
3) Reboot Moto G5 Plus to Recovery mode.
4) Now select Apply update from SD Card.
5) Choose the zip file you downloaded and wait to complete the installation process.
6) Done! Reboot your phone and enjoy.