First Global Beta ROM for the Mi Max 3 is now available. The Android 8.1 Oreo-based stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 3 starts rolling out and available for download. This update officially supports Google Play Services and the ROM also supports more languages not just English and Mandarin. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 3.
MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 3 is a stable version and can only be flashed via Recovery. You can wait for the OTA or download MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Mi Max 3 from below to update manually. Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 3 from below.
The new update is MIUI 18.104.22.168 OEDMIFD and soon will be released and available for all users. You can Download Mi Max 3 MIUI 22.214.171.124 OEDMIFD ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Stable ROM for Mi Max 3 from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Mi Max 3. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 3
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Recovery ROM for Mi Max 3 – Download
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 Fastboot ROM for Mi Max 3 – Coming Soon
How to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM on Mi Max 3 –
To install MIUI 22.214.171.124 update for Mi Max 3 download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.