Here we share a direct link to Download Mi Note 2 Android Oreo Firmware Update. The Oreo update for Mi Note 2 is rolling out via OTA as MIUI 8.3.1 Global Beta which updated your device to Oreo and brings latest security patch for the device. Download Mi Note 2 Android Oreo Firmware Update (Mi Note 2 MIUI 8.3.1 Global Beta) from below.
The MIUI 8.3.1 Oreo update for Mi Note 2 is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting the update. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Download Mi Note 2 Oreo OTA to update it manually with below method. Download Mi Note 2 Android Oreo firmware update file from below.
We provide you the Mi Note 2 Android Oreo Fastboot ROM and Recovery ROM which you can flash on your device. You can check for the by go to Settings > About > System Update > and check for update. So if you want to update Mi Note 2 to Oreo then Download Mi Note 2 Android Oreo Firmware Update from below.
Mi Note 2 Android 8.0 Oreo MIUI Global Beta ROM Features
- Oreo Update
- Fix – Voice is low during call [02-12]
- Fix – The contents of the notification bar are covered by the black area [02-12]
- Fix – Saved contacts are shown as numbers in call log [02-12]
- Fix – Mobile phone random reboot when using MI mover and MI drop [02-27]
- Fix – Missing Titles for ‘Bookmark’ & ‘Manage Downloads’ for Text Size M [02-27]
- Fix – Colored notifications don’t display correctly [02-27]
- This method only works on Mi Note 2, don’t try it on other devices.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Mi Note 2 Android Oreo Firmware Update
How to Install Android Oreo on Mi Note 2 –
To install Oreo update for Mi Note 2, download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.