Today we share a link to Download Magisk v15.2 and Latest Magisk Manager 5.5.3 for Android. XDA developer topjohnwu release the new version of Magisk v15.2 which fixes the bootloop issue on devices including the OnePlus 5 or OnePlus 5T on stable/beta Android Oreo. Magisk v15.2 implements new SELinux policy rules that improve MagiskHide support on Samsung devices. Download Magisk v15.2 and Magisk Manager v5.5.3 from below.
If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager 5.5.3 APK and update things inside the app. You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries are passed. Download Magisk v15.2 for Android from below.
Magisk packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android which is aimed to make custom mods go systemless. Magisk is similar to Systemless root by Chainfire which allowed users to get root access without modifying the system partition. Both apps are allowing uninterrupted installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. But Magisk gives you more controls and Installing systemless root via Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with root. Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk v15.2 on Android right now.
Magisk 15.2 Features and Changelogs
– [MagiskBoot] Fix dtb verity patches, should fix dm-verity bootloops on newer devices placing fstabs in dtb
– [MagiskPolicy] Add new rules for proper Samsung support, should fix MagiskHide
– [MagiskInit] Support non skip_initramfs devices using split sepolicies (e.g. Zenfone 4 Oreo)
– [Daemon] Use specific logcat buffers, some devices does not support all log buffers
– [scripts] Update scripts to double check whether boot slot is available, some devices set a boot slot without A/B partitions
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Magisk v15.2 and Magisk Manager 5.5.3 for Android
- Download Magisk 15.2 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Download Magisk Manager 5.5.3 apk – Download
How to Install Magisk v15.2 on Android Phones
Installing Magisk on your device is very simple all you have to Download Magisk 15.2 from above and flash it via TWRP. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.