Today we share a link to Download Magisk v14.6 and Latest Magisk Manager 5.5.0 for Android. XDA developer topjohnwu release the new version of Magisk v14.6 which Improves MagiskSU, MagiskHide, and More. Before that developer added support for the Google Pixel 2 and fixed support for the Xiaomi Mi A1 and more. Now Magisk updated again with lots of new changes. Download Magisk v14.6 and Magisk Manager v5.5.0 from below.
If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager 5.5.0 APK and update things inside the app. You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries are passed. Download Magisk v14.6 for Android from below.
Magisk packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android which is aimed to make custom mods go systemless. Magisk is similar to Systemless root by Chainfire which allowed users to get root access without modifying the system partition. Both apps are allowing uninterrupted installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. But Magisk gives you more controls and Installing systemless root via Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with root. Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk v14.6 on Android right now.
Magisk 14.6 Features and Changelogs
– [General] Move all files into a safe location: /data/adb
– [Daemon] New invincible implementation: use magiskinit_daemon to monitor sockets
– [Daemon] Rewrite logcat monitor to be more efficient
– [Daemon] Fix a bug where logcat monitor may spawn infinite logcat processes
– [MagiskSU] Update su to work the same as proper Linux implementation:
Initialize window size; all environment variables will be migrated (except HOME, SHELL, USER, LOGNAME, these will be set accordingly),
“–preserve-environment” option will preserve all variables, including those four exceptions.
Check the Linux su manpage for more info
– [MagiskBoot] Massive refactor, rewrite all cpio operations and CLI
– [MagiskInit][MagiskBoot] Support ramdisk high compression mode
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Magisk v14.6 and Magisk Manager 5.5.0 for Android
- Download Magisk 14.6 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Download Magisk Manager 5.5.0 apk – Download
How to Install Magisk v14.6 on Android Phones
Installing Magisk on your device is very simple all you have to Download Magisk 14.6 from above and flash it via TWRP. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download the latest version Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.