Here we share the official link to Download Huawei P9 B388 Nougat Update for Europe. Earlier we posted the B387 Nougat update for Huawei P9 and now you can Download and Install B388 Nougat Update on Huawei P9. The update improves system security with Google security patches and based on Android 7.0 with company’s EMUI 5.0. Download Huawei P9 B388 Nougat Update from below.
Huawei P9 features a 5.2 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 and a pixel density of 423ppi. Huawei P9 powered by Octa core HiSilicon Kirin 955 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. Follow the below steps to Download Huawei P9 B388 Nougat Update.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P9
- Model – EVA-L09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B388
- Build Number – EVA-L09C432B388
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- What’s New – Changelogs
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P9 Europe. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei P9 B388 Nougat Update File
1) Nougat update for European Huawei P9 EVA-L09C432B388
How to Install B388 Nougat Update on Huawei P9 –
Dload method is not tested and not recommended for now but we will provide you the Huawei P9 Nougat dload file as soon as its available. If you are a stock user then you can try updating via Firmware Finder. Rooted users follow below steps.
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P9 and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei P9 B388 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device move to the next step.
6) Now flash the update_full_EVA-L09_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process finish.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.