Huawei Mate 9 Pro B226 Android Nougat Firmware is now available for download. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. The update is an official build and files are uploaded on official Huawei server. Here we provide you the Official Huawei Mate 9 Pro B226 Nougat Firmware Update for LON-L29. Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro B226 Update from below.
Huawei Mate 9 Pro is the latest flagship device from Huawei. Mate 9 Pro features a 5.5 inches display with a resolution of 11440 x 2560 and a pixel density of 534ppi. The phone powered by Octa core Hisilicon Kirin 960 processor with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB internal storage. You can Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro B226 Nougat Firmware Update from below which has a build number LON-L29C636B226.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Model – MHA-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B226
- Build Number – LON-L29C636B226
- Region – Asia
- Status – Official Beta
- Type – Full firmware image
- What’s New – Changelogs
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro B226 Nougat Firmware
1) B226 Nougat update for Mate 9 Pro LON-L29C636B226
How to Install Stock B226 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Mate 9 Pro –
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 Pro and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro B226 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the second and third firmware file.
7) wait until the process finishes.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.
The post Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro B226 Nougat Firmware [Asia] appeared first on Android News.