Now you can download and install the latest B184 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 9. Earlier we posted the B190 Nougat update for Huawei Mate 9 (USA) and today we provide you the Official Huawei Mate 9 B184 Nougat Update for MHA-L09 variants, which added 6x zoom for clearer long distance photos. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want to flash stock B184 ROM on Huawei Mate 9, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Official Huawei Mate 9 B184 Nougat Update files.
Huawei Mate 9 is the latest flagship device from Huawei. Mate 9 features a 5.9 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 and a pixel density of 373ppi. The phone powered by Octa core Hisilicon Kirin 960 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. You can Download Huawei Mate 9 B184 Nougat Firmware from below which has a build number MHA-L09C432B184.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 9
- Model – MHA-L09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B184
- Build Number –MHA-L09C432B184
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei Mate 9 B184 Nougat Update File
1) Download Nougat Update for MHA-L09 Mate 9 (MHA-L09C432B184) –
How to Install Stock B184 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 9 –
1) Requirements for this method.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- Download HWOTA_MHA.zip file.
- Download the above three files and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and “update_full_hw_usa.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
2) First download the HWOTA_MHA.zip from above and extract it on your PC or your device SD Card.
3) Now download all three update, data, and public files (make sure you rename the files as mentioned above) and copy them either in the external SDCard inside an HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:..HWOTAupdate folder.
4) Run the update.bat file as an administrator, It will ask you if you copied the files. Press any key to continue.
5) Now connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
6) The above step will install TWRP in your device.
7) Now Disconnect USB Cable and turn off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
8) Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key on your computer.
9) If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
10) It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
11) Done! Above step will start the installation of files on your device
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei Mate 9 B184 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device move to the next step.
6) Now flash the second firmware file (update_full_hw_usa.zip).
7) wait until the process finish.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.
Download Huawei Mate 9 B184 Nougat Update and share it with your friends. If you have any questions comment below.
The post Download Huawei Mate 9 B184 Nougat Update [Europe] appeared first on Android News.