Now you can download and install the latest B583 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 8. The update adds 3D panorama mode in Camera and a recycle bin in Gallery, adds a new split-screen function, Optimizes the twin app feature, optimizes Camera performance and integrates March 2018 Google security patches. Download Official Huawei Mate 8 B583 Nougat Update files from below.
Huawei Mate 8 is the latest flagship device from Huawei. Huawei Mate 8 features a 6.0 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 and a pixel density of 368ppi. Mate 8 powered by Octa core HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. You can Download Huawei Mate 8 B583 Nougat Firmware from below which has a build number NXT-L09C432B583.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 8
- Model – NXT-L09/NXT-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B583
- Build Number – NXT-L09C432B583/NXT-L29C432B583
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- What’s New – Download
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09/NXT-L29. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei Mate 8 B583 Nougat Update File
1) B583 update for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09C432B583
3) B583 update for Mate 8 for NXT-L29C432B583
How to Install Stock B583 Nougat on Huawei Mate 8 –
Dload method is not tested and not recommended for now but we will provide you the Huawei Mate 8 Nougat dload file as soon as its available. If you are a stock user then you can try updating via Firmware Finder. Rooted users follow below steps.
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 8 and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei Mate 8 B583 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the update_full_NXT-Lxx_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process finishes.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.