Latest Android 8.0 Oreo firmware for Honor 8 Pro is now available for download. Recently we shared the Mate 9 Pro Oreo Firmware and now Honor 8 Pro Oreo Update is rolling out in India which is based on the latest Emotion UI 8.0 and Android 8.0 Oreo OS. The update Featuring enhanced performance and security and upgrade your system from DUK-L09C675B150CUSTC675D003 to DUK-L09 220.127.116.115(C675CUSTC675D2). Download Honor 8 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below.
EMUI 8.0 brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings. Other than that Honor 8 Pro EMUI 8.0 update comes with many new features and bug fixes. You can check the complete features and changelogs from below. You can Download Honor 8 Pro B305 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below.
Honor 8 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for the DUK-L09 variant for Indian Users. EMUI 8.0 Oreo update for Honor 8 Pro comes with a build number DUK-L09 18.104.22.1685 (C675CUSTC675D2). Download Honor 8 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below to update Honor 8 Pro to Android Oreo manually.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Honor 8 Pro
- Model – DUK-L09
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B305
- Build Number – DUK-L09 22.214.171.1245 (C675CUSTC675D2)
- Region – India
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Honor 8 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
1) Download 126.96.36.1995 Oreo Update for Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09C675B305 –
2) Download Recovery files (Do not change the name of any of the downloaded files)
3) Download Honor 8 Pro Oreo Update for European Variant – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Honor 8 Pro (188.8.131.525) –
Method 1 –
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 8 Pro and download and install a TWRP recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the recovery files from above and save it in adb and fastboot folder.
3) Now create a folder named HWOTA on your PC and download and place the three firmware zip files inside HWOTA folder. Also, download the two recovery images, do not place them inside any folders.
4) Boot your device into TWRP recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up button. Leave the power button as soon as you see the Honor logo. Keep holding the Volume Up button
5) In TWRP, swipe to allow modifications when asked.
6) Now Go to Wipe > Format data and type yes to decrypt the device storage. This will wipe everything clean.
7) Now transfer the HWOTA folder to the root of your device’s internal storage. Transfer both the recovery files to your device’s internal storage as well.
8) In TWRP menu go to Advanced -> Terminal.
9) In the TWRP terminal, enter the following commands one by one. The first command creates an update folder inside the data folder, in the root of your device. The second command moves the HWOTA folder to the newly created update folder.
mkdir /data/update mv /sdcard/HWOTA /data/update/HWOTA
10) Now Flash both the recoveries via TWRP terminal using the following commands.
dd if=/sdcard/DUK-RECOVERY-NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery_a dd if=/sdcard/DUK-RECOVERY2-NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery2_a
11) Once the recovery images are flashed, delete them from your device’s internal storage.
12) Now enter the following terminal commands one to add the zip files to the recovery command.
echo --update_package=/data/update/HWOTA/update.zip >> /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/data/update/HWOTA/update_data_full_public.zip >> /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/data/update/HWOTA/update_full_DUK-L09I_hw_in.zip >> /cache/recovery/command
13) Now reboot your device into recovery mode again by using below command.
14) Now your device will boot into the EMUI recovery and the update process should start.
Method 2 –
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 8 pro and download and install a TWRP recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Honor 8 Pro B305 Oreo ROM from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the update_full_DUK-L09I_hw_in.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process finish.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.
The post Download Honor 8 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware (184.108.40.2065)(India) appeared first on Android News.