Latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat based B05 Update for ZTE Axon 7 starts rolling out in Europe. The B05 update for ZTE Axon 7 is available for European A2017G variants which bring June Security Patch and bumps the build number to A2017GV.1.2.0B05. If you want to flash stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat on ZTE Axon 7 A2017G for any reason, then Download B05 Update for ZTE Axon 7 from below.
ZTE Axon 7 features 5.5 inches QHD display with a resolution of with 1440 x 2560 pixels. The ZTE Axon 7 powered by a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 with 4GB of RAM. The phone has 64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card. Company previously released the update for Chinese Axon 7 and for the USA and now released the B05 update for European Axon 7. Download B05 OTA for ZTE Axon 7 from below which is 2.61GB in size.
Firmware Information –
- Device – ZTE Axon 7
- Model – A2017G
- Android Version – 6.0.1
- Firmware – B05
- Region – Europe
- Build Number – A2017GV.1.2.0B05
- Status – Official SD Card Package
- Size – 2.61GB
- This Firmware file is only for ZTE Axon 7 A2017G (Europe). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- The update can be flashed over B11 firmware only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download B05 Update for ZTE Axon 7
How to Install B05 Update on ZTE Axon 7 Manually –
- First download the Axon 7 B05 OTA zip from above and rename it to update.zip.
- Copy the update.zip to root of the SD Card.
- Now go to phone settings -> updates.
- Software Update app will automatically recognize the zip file.
- Just tap the file to Install Nougat B05 on Axon 7.
- First download the Axon 7 B05 Nougat zip from above and rename it to update.zip.
- Now enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by turn off your device and then Press and Hold Volume UP & Power button.
- Now select “Apply update via SDcard”.
- Now select the zip file and wait until the process complete.
- Reboot and Done.
The post Download B05 Update for ZTE Axon 7 [A2017G][Europe] appeared first on Android News.