Here we share a direct link to Download Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Nougat Firmware with that you can update Asus Zenfone Zoom to Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Recently company rolled out the update for Zenfone 3 Max and Ultra and now rolling out the WW_V220.127.116.11 update for Zenfone 3 Zoom which bumps software version to Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Download Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware from below.
The Zenfone 3 Zoom update is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting the update. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Download ZenFone 3 Zoom Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware and update Zenfone 3 Zoom to Nougat manually with below method. Download Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware from below. Also, check Asus Zenfone 3 Nougat Firmware Update
We provide you theAsus Zenfone 3 Zoom Stock firmware OTA zip which you can flash on your device. Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom 18.104.22.168 update brings the latest Android 7.1.1 to the device and improves ZenUI. So if you want to update your Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom to the latest version then Download Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Full firmware from below. You can also check Asus Zenfone Max Full Firmware
- This method is only for the ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom 22.214.171.124 (ZE553KL) version 126.96.36.199 For WW SKU only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Make sure you have at least 2GB of free space available on your device.
Download Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware
- Download Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom 188.8.131.52 OTA – Download
How to Install 184.108.40.206 Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom
1) First, Download the files from above and rename it to update.zip.
2) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP.
3) Now in recovery mode choose to apply update from sdcard.
4) Now select the update.zip file.
5) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download the Android Nougat OTA Zip file for Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom from above Copy ROM to ADB folder.
6) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP
7) Choose Apply Update from ADB
8) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
9) On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
10) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed you’re ready to flash the ROM
11) Flash the Nougat ROM on Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom by typing below command
adb sideload File_name.zip
12) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone (first boot will be longer than 5 minutes)
13) Done! you Update Zenfone 3 Zoom to Nougat successfully.
This is the easiest way to Download Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware and update it manually. If you have any questions, comment below.
The post Download Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware (220.127.116.11) appeared first on Android News.