Now you can Download Android Oreo Pixel Launcher 2.1 for all Android Device running Android 5.0 or above. The Launcher is one of the most important aspects of your phone’s UI and Pixel Launcher has changed the way how it looks. As we know Android Oreo is already out, and people are looking for a way to install Android Oreo Pixel Launcher and its apps on their device. Thankfully to our developer’s community you can now Download Android Oreo Launcher apk and installed it on your device. Check below to Download Android Oreo Pixel Launcher 2.1 for all Android Device. Also Download Android Oreo Features.
This Android Oreo Pixel Launcher is mainly for Android 5.0+ devices and works on both Rooted and Non-Rooted devices. You can now Download And Install Android Oreo Launcher On Any Android Device. The Launcher we provide comes pre-installed on the Android Oreo final version. Download Android Oreo Pixel Launcher for all Android phones from below. Check Samsung Galaxy S8 Launcher.
The Android Oreo Launcher ported out and came as a simple APK file which can be installed on the rooted or non-rooted device just like a normal app. Android Oreo Pixel launcher brings the latest user interface, To help our viewers, we have grabbed the Android Oreo Pixel Launcher 2.1 APK file. You can go ahead and download the Android Oreo Launcher APK and then follow the instructions to install Android Oreo Pixel Launcher 2.1 on your Android smartphone.
Android Oreo Pixel Launcher features –
- QSB with transparent rectangle, Google Pill and Date/Weather
- Different colours of notification dots
- Filter Google Wallpapers and Voice Search from the apps list
- Use Google Wallpapers to select a wallpaper when available
- Device profiles, margins, icon counts
- Disabled partner customization like Motorola’s 4 columns
- Google Now feed on the left of the normal workspace
- Google Calendar app icon with the date
Download Android Oreo Pixel Launcher 2.1
How to Install Android Oreo Launcher On Any Android Device –
- First download Rootless Pixel Launcher 2.1 apk from above.
- Open your phone Settings.
- Now go to Settings – > Security – >Device Administration section and enable unknown sources.
- Install Android Oreo Pixel launcher apk.
- Once the app is installed, press the home button to change the launcher.
The post Download Android Oreo Pixel Launcher 2.1 for all Android Device appeared first on Android News.