Latest Lineage OS 14.1 for OnePlus 5 is now available for download. Here we share a link to Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 5. The ROM is an unofficial build and can be used as a daily driver. As we know CyanogenMod project is gone, but Lineage OS continues in its place and picks up where CM left off with version 14.1. Check below to Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 5.
Official Lineage OS builds are already rolling out to many supported devices and now the first unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for OnePlus 5 is available for download. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 5. Check Stable OxygenOS 4.5.5 for OnePlus 5
Thanks to the XDA member koenkk who provide Lineage OS 14.1 or CM 14.1 for OnePlus 5. The ROM is an initial nightly nougat build for OnePlus 5 and missing some important Lineage OS features, but that’s added with time. The LineageOS 14.1 for OnePlus 5 brings Nougat features and some LOS features like such LiveDisplay, Privacy Guard, Protected App, Profiles and so on. Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 5 from below.
- This ROM is work on OnePlus 5 only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for OnePlus 5
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 for OnePlus 5 – Download, Development Page
- LineageOS 14.1 Gapps For OnePlus 5
How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 5
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CyanogenMod 14.1/ LineageOS 14.1 ROM for OnePlus 5 and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
4) Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.