Latest Android Wear 2.0 for Asus Zenwatch 2 is now available for download. The company previously rolled out the Android Wear 2.0 for Zenwatch 3 and now the update available for Zenfone 2. The Update brings the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Asus Zenwatch 2. If you want to update Asus Zenwatch 2 to Android Wear 2.0 then follow below process to Download and Install Android Wear 2.0 on Asus Zenwatch 2 manually.
This is the first stable version of Android Wear 2.0 for Asus Zenwatch 2. The AW 2.0 update for Zenwatch 2 brings the new Android Wear Play store, new watch faces, improved messaging, and Google Assistant. Here we provide you the AW 2.0 OTA Zip file which can be flashed via ADB Sideload. Download and Install Android Wear 2.0 on Asus Zenwatch 2 from below.
You can trigger the update the update by repeatedly tapping on the green “system is up to date” screen within the Settings menu. Make sure to enable WiFi and disable the Bluetooth before proceeding. Also, you can follow the below method to Install Android Wear 2.0 on Asus Zenwatch 2 manually.
Download Android Wear 2.0 for Asus Zenwatch 2
How to Install Android Wear 2.0 on Asus Zenwatch 2
- To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings and repeatedly tap on the green “system is up to date” screen to receive the update.
- For a manual update, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download the Android Wear 2.0 OTA Zip file for Asus Zenwatch 2 from above Copy the file to ADB folder.
- Now Connect your Android Wear to Laptop/PC.
- On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
- if your device is listed you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Reboot your Android Wear into the Bootloader mode or Fastboot mode by passing the following command via cmd
adb reboot bootloader
- In the bootloader mode, navigate to Reboot recovery option by pressing the side button and select it by holding the same button.
- Now, swipe right on the menu and select “apply update from ADB.”
- Now you can use ADB Sideload to Flash the AW 2.0 on Asus Zenwatch 2 by typing below command
adb sideload File_name.zip
- Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot your watch (first boot will be longer than 5 minutes)
- Done! you Update Asus Zenwatch 2 to Android Wear 2.0 successfully.
The post Download and Install Android Wear 2.0 on Asus Zenwatch 2 appeared first on Android News.