Good news for Moto Z2 Force Users, Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for Sprint Moto Z2 Force is now available for download. The Android 8.0 Oreo update for Sprint Moto Z2 Force is rolling out via OTA with new features and latest security patches. If you want to Install Oreo 8.0 on Sprint Moto Z2 Force or want to Update Sprint Moto Z2 Force to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are in right place. Here we share a guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Sprint Moto Z2 Force.
Sprint Moto Z2 Force Oreo build brings all Android Oreo Features along with many new features and latest security patch. Thanks to XDA user ilia3367 for sharing the Sprint Moto Z2 Force Oreo OTA file with you can easily install Oreo on Sprint Moto Z2 Force manually. Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Sprint Moto Z2 Force.
Sprint Moto Z2 Force Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for OCX27.109-48 version. The update is a stable oreo build and soon will roll out via OTA for all users. Android Oreo update for Sprint Moto Z2 Force comes with a build number OCX27.109-48. Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Sprint Moto Z2 Force from below to update Sprint Moto Z2 Force to Android Oreo manually.
- This Firmware file is only for Sprint Moto Z2 Force. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Sprint Moto Z2 Force Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
1) Download Sprint Moto Z2 Force Android Oreo Firmware OCX27.109-48 – Download (NASH_SPRINT_OCX27.109-48_subsidy-DEFAULT_regulatory-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip)
2) Download Moto Z2 force .bat installer – Download (NASH_SPRINT_OCX27.109-48.zip)
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Sprint Moto Z2 Force –
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the Oreo firmware file for Sprint Moto Z2 Force and BAT file from above and extract the ROM to ADB folder.
6) Now Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode by turn it off and press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down‘ or by using below command.
adb reboot bootloader
7) Now, double-click on the BAT file ‘NASH_SPRINT_OCX27.109-48.bat’ to install the Oreo firmware.
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone (first boot will be longer than 5 minutes)
This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto Z2 Force and flash it manually. If you have any questions, comment below.