Good news for Moto Z2 Force Users, Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for T-Mobile Moto Z2 Force is now available for download. The Android 8.0 Oreo update for Moto Z2 Force is rolling out via OTA with new features and December security patches. If you want to Install Oreo 8.0 on Moto Z2 Force or want to Update Moto Z2 Force to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are in right place. Here we share a guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Moto Z2 Force (T-Mobile).
T-Mobile Moto Z2 Force Oreo build brings all Android Oreo Features along with many new features and latest security patch. Thanks to XDA user joemossjr for sharing the Moto Z2 Force Oreo OTA file with you can easily install Oreo on Moto Z2 Force manually. Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Moto Z2 Force.
T-Mobile Moto Z2 Force Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for NCX26.122-59-8 version. The update is a stable oreo build and soon will roll out via OTA for all users. Android Oreo update for Moto Z2 Force comes with a build number OCX27. Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto Z2 Force from below to update Moto Z2 Force to Android Oreo manually.
- This Firmware file is only for Moto Z2 Force. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Moto Z2 Force Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
1) Download Moto Z2 Force Android Nougat Firmware (NCX26.122-59-8) – Download
2) Download Moto Z2 Force Android Oreo OTA (OCX27) – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Moto Z2 Force –
Make sure your phone firmware version is NCX26.122-59-8. If not, download the firmware from above and flash it and then follow below steps.
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the Oreo OTA Zip file for Moto Z2 Force from above Copy ROM to ADB folder.
6) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
7) Choose Apply Update from ADB
8) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
9) On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
10) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed you’re ready to flash the ROM
11) Flash the Oreo OTA on Moto Z2 Force by typing below command
adb sideload File_name.zip
12) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone (first boot will be longer than 5 minutes)
This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto Z2 Force and flash it manually. If you have any questions, comment below.
The post Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto Z2 Force (T-Mobile) appeared first on Android News.