Now you can Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto G Turbo via Custom ROM. The Official Android 7.1.1 update for Moto G Turbo is not available for now, so if you are looking to upgrade your Moto G Turbo to Nougat then Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto G Turbo. The ROM is a stock-based and ported from official Moto X Play. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM for Moto G Turbo from below.
The ROM is a Stable nougat build for Moto G Turbo and working perfectly on your device. The Nougat ROM for Moto G Turbo brings Nougat features and tons of customization options. Download Nougat Stock ROM for Moto G Turbo from below to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto G Turbo.
- This ROM is work on Moto G Turbo only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Nougat Stock ROM for Moto G Turbo
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto G Turbo
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the ROM and Wifi fix from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the temporary Wifi fix.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
The post Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto G Turbo (Port) appeared first on Android News.